Best Automatic Knives 2021:
Looking to add an automatic switchblade into your knife collection? Automatic knives are practical, easy to use, and effective for everyday needs as well as a companion for your outdoor expeditions. We have come up with another guide to help you find out the best automatic knives in the market now.
When looking for the right automatic knife, some factors must be considered first. Now, we will reveal those factors, and we will guide you through the process of choosing a knife of this kind that is just right for you.
Best Automatic Knives 2021
#01 – Benchmade – Barrage 583 Knife, Tanto Blade
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The Valox handle is strong and stable, making it ideal for everyday use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Barrage family is the first to feature the AXIS Assist. The Barrage 583 can be opened and closed quickly with either hand
- ALWAYS READY: The 583's quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Barrage 583's tanto blade has a very high tip strength, making it good for tactical uses. It's also versatile enough for everyday applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
#02 – Kershaw Blur, Olive/Black Pocket Knife (1670OLBLK
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
#03 – ANVIL BLADESMITHS – BULLSHARK G-10 8CR13 Knife
- Total Length 8 1/4" - One Handed Open - Liner Lock
- 8CR13 MOV Blade (3 1/2") for a Perfect Combination of Razor Sharp Edge Retention And Durability
- BLACK on BLACK - Partial SERRATED Blade OR STRAIGHT Blade Option
- Glass Breaker, Seatbelt/Paracord Cutter and Strong Belt Clip
- G-10 Handle Provides Excellent Grip While Wet or Dry and a Lighter Carry Weight 5.5 oz
04 – SOG Spec Arc Folding Knife | 4-Inch VG-10 Blade, Arc-Lock (SE15)
- Vg-10 stainless steel blade
- Subdued design with a VG-10 blade
- Grin handle with stainless steel liners
- Arc-lock for smooth operation and strong lockup
- Straight edge clip point 4" blade
#05 – MagicKnife UltraMagic Blue Handle D2 Blade 7 Blade Styles Outdoor tatical Knife
- Full length: 21.3cm (including the glassbreaker) Blade length: 8.5cm Blade thickness: 2.9mm Blade material: D2 Hardness: 58-60HRC Knife weight: 97 grams Handle material: Aviation Aluminum
#06 – Spyderco Lil’ Sub-Hilt Folding Knife
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in Taiwan
#07 – QSP Heavy Duty Pocket Knfe with Ball Bearing Flipper Fast Opening, 440C Blade
- Razor sharp 440C full edge Blade, HRC58-60, Non-Slip G10 Handle
- Left or Right Handed Flipper, Ball Bearing Smooth and Fast Opening
- G10 spine, Sturdy constructed, feel comfortable in hands
- Applicated for heavy duty work. 5.2" Handle, Net weight 177g, Good for Left hands people.
- 100% MONEY BACK if the New Knife has Defects in Material and Workmanship.
#08 – Mighty Carving Knife
- Carve a Thanksgiving Turkey, Ham, Bread, or Fruit with Ease
- Dual Stainless Steel Blades
- Ergonomic, Sturdy Handle
- “Dope or Nope” Approved — Given a “Dope”
- The Best Electric Carving Knife Anywhere
#09 – Hamilton Beach Electric Knife for Carving Meats
- Perfect for Meats & breads: Easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: This Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: Designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- Space-saving storage case included: The Electric knife includes a storage case to keep the knife, blade and fork protected and easily accessible in 1 convenient place.
- Great crafting knife: Can be used as a foam cutter in craft and DIY projects.
#10 – MagicKnife UltraMagic Green Handle D2 Blade 7 Blade Styles Outdoor tatical Knife
The first thing to consider is releasing mechanism. It is a system used to unfold and fold your new knife. There are several differences in types available on the market. They are:
Secret mechanism- It is precise, as the name suggests. It has a hidden lever or a button, and only you will know how to open your knife.
This mechanism is rare, very rare if we may add. It means that the buttons for the release are present on both sides.
It is as simple as it sounds. A knife with a lever mounted on one side.
It is an alternative to the lever style. The operation is the same.
As you would expect, the best automatic knife must be made from proper steel. There are no ceramic, iron, or any other material in this case scenario, and honestly, none of them will work well as steel.
If your new knife is made from these materials, it will last longer, be extremely strong, and easy to maintain. The bottom line here is that a knife must be easy to sharpen, yet strong and reliable.
Aluminum is the best and the strongest handle material. Besides, reinforced fiberglass is a valuable alternative.
Clip or holder:
Where you are going to place, and how you will carry your new best automatic knife? You have two options. The first is a clip that allows you to place the knife to a belt.
It is one of the essential features. A safety lock will make sure your knife can’t be opened accidentally. Sadly, not all models come with it, and it is relatively difficult to find one who offers it. The locking mechanism makes the knife look more expensive.
If you are planning to carry your knife with you at all times, you need a lightweight model. Anything above 10 ounces and you has a big, impractical knife.
This has been a list of some of the best automatic knives under fifty dollars that are ideal for a wide range of use. Overall the performance of these models is pretty solid and they offer a very good build quality that come with a well-crafted blade.
It is given that the materials used to craft these knives are of the highest quality and that they have their ergonomics perfectly managed.
For us, the Smith & Wesson SWMP4LBS 8.6in High Carbon is the favorite automatic knife due to several advantages, and it’s the price point. Take a closer look at other models from the list. They are also worthy of your attention.
Related Tags: Best Automatic Knives 2021